Want to know everything about Huntington bank’s Online banking? Then, don’t go anywhere as here, you will learn about Huntington Bank login on different devices, what to do when you forget the username or password, effective tips to keep your account safe, and much more.
So, stay till the end.
About Huntington Bank
Huntington Bank was founded in 1866 and since then, it is the first choice of thousands of small and middle-market businesses, corporations, and other organizations. Its headquarters is in Columbus, Ohio, and has more than 1100 branches in 11 states (Midwest and Southwest), with more than 1600 ATMs at your service. Now, people are preferring to do online banking and need help to understand different things about it.
How to Enroll to Huntington Bank Online Banking?
There are three ways to get yourself enrolled in Huntington online banking. Let’s have a look at each of them:
The easiest way to enroll in Huntington Bank Internet banking is via “Online.” Follow these steps:
- Go to Huntington bank page.
- Navigate and click on the “Enroll in Online Banking” option.
Bank will then ask you about how they should look up your account info. Either select “ Account Number” or “Debit card.” Then, provide the asked information.
- If you select Account number, then provide your social security number. If you choose a Debit card, then input the card’s information, pin, and lastly, social security number.
- Follow the prompts, add any other info the bank asks, and your enrollment process will be done within a few minutes.
- You will then be notified about the enrollment to Huntington Bank online banking. You will then be able to make a Huntington Bank login and can transfer funds, pay bills, check your current balance, and do much more online.
Via Phone Call
If you are a business customer, then call (800) 480-2001 to get enrollment in Huntington Bank Internet banking. A representative will ask you for some details (like social security, number, email, number, etc). Make sure you give all the details correctly to avoid any problems in the future. After this, your online banking account will be opened.
You can also visit any nearby Huntington’s branch nearby to get help in the enrollment to Online Banking. Make sure you take any government-issued identity (driver’s license, passport, etc) with you. A representative will guide you through the whole process and you will then have your own online banking account.
After enrolling, the next thing to do is to sign in. So, it’s now time to know about Huntington Bank login.
How to Login to Huntington Bank on your iPhone?
If you have an iPhone and just got enrolled into online banking, then follow these easy steps for Huntington Bank login:
- Go to the App store and Download the Huntington App.
- Open the App.
- Type your username and password to log in.
How to Login to Huntington Bank on Android?
Huntington bank login with Android is also very similar to iPhone. Here’s how to do it:
- Go to Google Play Store and download the Huntington app.
- Open the App.
- Type your username and password to sign in.
Huntington Bank login on Computer?
If you have a computer, then logging in is obviously different. There, you won’t have to go to any store and download the app. Just follow these steps for Huntington Bank login on a computer:
- Open a browser and then go to the Huntington homepage.
- Navigate and click on the “Login” option which will be on the top right corner. In doing so, you should also check the color of the “Login.” If it is green, it means you will have to enter your username and password. If it’s white, it means the menu is already open, and can just go ahead with the process you want to do.
- Click on the “Login” button to open a new interface.
How to Reset Huntington Bank Online Banking Password?
Sometimes, we forget what password we entered during the signing-up process. If you also have, then there is no need to worry as Huntington bank also lets you recover it.
To reset your Huntington Bank Internet banking password, you will have to do these things:
- Open a browser and go to the Huntington homepage.
- Navigate to the login section.
- Click on “Forgot password.”
- Type your username. After this, you will have to add the last 4 digits of your Social security number. If you want, you can also add your Tax ID number to proceed forward.
- Type your new password and then re-confirm it. You will then be notified that your password has been reset. Use it now to log in and start enjoying the features of Huntington online banking.
That’s all about how you can reset your password.
But what if you also forget your username? Don’t worry. Huntington also lets you reset it too.
- Open a browser and go to the Huntington homepage.
- Navigate to the login section. Click on it and you will see different options.
- Click on “Forgot username” which is on the left side of “Forgot password.”
- Add your email address. The system will then send you an email about resetting the username. Then, choose your new username and then confirm it. After this, use it to log in to Huntington’s home page or app. It’s that simple.
How to Protect Your Huntington Bank Online Banking Account?
Huntington bank has advised people to follow some precautionary measures when it comes to the online banking account.
Choose a Unique Username and Strong Password
One of the best ways to keep your online account safe is to create a unique username and password. What’s the point of these two things if people could guess them easily. You can choose any username you want but there is no relaxation when it comes to password. Don’t use your child’s name, date of birth, or something like that as these things can be guessed easily.
So, take your sweet time before deciding which password you will be using. Try a mix of symbols, letters, and numbers, which will make it super hard to guess.
Also, never use the same password for every account. If you do, it will make it easier for the breacher to get access to all of these accounts.
Never Share Login Info With Anyone
You should never tell anyone your login information no matter what. Sometimes, you may receive a phone call from fraudsters about your account being at risk. They will ask you for your login information. In this situation, cut the call and contact the bank to know the truth.
Similarly, some might even try to trick you into telling your social security number. Don’t tell them or else, get ready to face problems and complications that may arise after this.
Never Click on Any Unknown Link
One of many ways a hacker enters your account is when you click on a virus-affected link. It provides them the opportunity to access the device and all the things you are logged in to (including banking apps). So, never click on any unknown link you see.
Furthermore, don’t try to download files/crack versions illegally too as it also lets hackers see your personal information.
Don’t Use Public Network
Huntington advises not to log in to an app when you are connected to any Public Wi-Fi (like in a coffee shop, library, etc). It is because a lot of people use it and the chances of any hacking attempt are more. So, log in to Huntington bank app when you are connected to a secure Wi-Fi router.
Don’t Give Your Mobile to Anyone When You Have Logged in
You should not let anyone borrow your mobile when you are logged in to your Huntington app. The best approach in this regard is to first make sure you are logged out before giving it to another person.
Always Check Your Last Login Date
You should keep checking your last login date to make sure no one else gained any access to it. If you see a login time and are sure that it wasn’t you who signed in, then change the password immediately. Furthermore, contact the bank and discuss which protection measure should be taken next.
So, follow these six ways to protect your Huntington Bank Online Banking Account.
All-inclusive, you should go for Huntington bank’s online banking luxury to avail features like funds transfer, bill payment, etc just with a few clicks/taps. For this, you will first have to enroll via online, phone call, or in-person.
After enrolling comes the next part of Huntington Bank login.
For Huntington Bank login, you can either download an app on your Android or iPhone or use a web browser on your computer. You will just have to type in your username and password and the login will be successful. Moreover, if you ever forget your username or password, Huntington also lets you reset them as well.
So, that’s all about Huntington Bank online banking.